We know quality with twenty-five years of experience selling 1,000's of dining tables, chairs, sofas, area rugs, pillows, window coverings, and custom bedding designs. We travel the globe to bring you unquietness and the newest products. We are committed to being our clients' experts for inspired design.
Our showrooms are filled with vast furniture and accessories collections that will stand the test of time. In addition, our CDH Custom and CDH LUX custom upholstery is proudly built in the United States.
Our bedding and accent pillows are designed for easy care and machine washing. Our accent pillows are generously filled with feather/down inserts, and many styles are exclusive to us. Our CDH Rugs are constructed of the highest materials, including wool, cotton, and the newest technology in eco-friendly synthetics. Our wood furniture is crafted using solid wood planks, including sheesham, rosewood, acacia, teak, oak, Canadian pine, and reclaimed hardwoods. Our furniture is made with old-world craftsmanship, including mortise and tenon, and joint dovetail techniques.
CDH Exclusive Collections
Our CDH Exclusive Collections combine our design expertise and savvy with the latest trends worldwide.
- CDH Bedding
- Hand-selected materials and crafted in a small Indian village, we use pre-washed fabrics made from organic cotton, linens, and other select materials. Our quilts use only 100% cotton batting and hand-smocking.
- CDH Pillows
- Our ever-changing CDH Accent Pillow Collection combines the rich beauty of hand-crafted embroidery, beading, and decorative art on natural linen, cotton, and leather fabrics.
- CDH Leather Collection
- Durable, family-friendly, and affordable, our hand-selected CDH Leather Collection is easy to care for and ages with grace. Solid wood or metal frames, reinforced seats, and hand-selected hides make up our timeless collection.
- CDH Hardwood Furniture
- We're proud of our limited-run, hand-crafted CDH Furniture Collection for its quality and value. Built from solid planks of acacia, rose, mango, or mahogany wood, we finish drawers and cabinets with forged iron or brass hardware. An exceptional collection and constantly changing.
- CDH Custom Upholstery and CDH LUX Upholstery
- Our CDH Custom Upholstery line is Benchmade in North Carolina in about eight weeks. Our CDH LUX upholstery line is a limited collection of Benchmade upholstery pieces from Southern California. With a five-week turnaround, this is truly a luxury product both in construction and customization. Our CDH upholstery collections are built to last. Carefully selected fabrics (both natural and performance), solid wood frames, and unparalleled attention to detail make our upholstery collections a welcomed addition to your home or office.
Our affordable pricing is the key to our success. Cokas Diko Home doesn't mark our products up, so we can mark them down as a "sale" or "discount." We always start with a fair price, so our clients don't have to ask, "When will it be on sale?" or "Will you take a discount?"
We believe in the products we sell and select only vendor partners that manufacture quality, timeless products. However, we know that there is always a potential for damage or defect, even in the best products. If this should occur, we take responsibility and handle the issue ourselves directly. No excuses. We also have an "approval" process in our showrooms that allows our clients to take an item home for 48 hours before purchase. Our clients love trying things in their homes without feeling obligated to purchase.
Everyone who walks into our showroom is a potential client, and we treat them as friends. Our superb customer service begins with our fantastic team. Many are long-term employees who take pride in being a part of Cokas Diko Home. We often hear clients asking our employees if they are the owners. This is our highest compliment, as we are proud of our staff and their dedication, loyalty, and passion.
Did you know that Cokas Diko Home offers residential and commercial design services? For a nominal fee, one of our Designers will come to your residence or business and assist with measurements, space planning, color coordination, window coverings, or product selection. Let us show you how fun designing can be!