Terra Sol Outdoor Fabric Care
- Water repellant
- Most outdoor fabrics are NOT fade resistant but will provide adequate wear in normal weather conditions
- Withstands up to 500 hours of sun exposure. For maximum life, fabric items should be brought indoors when not in use
- Even when using outdoor fabrics, the darker the color, the faster the fabric will fade
- Keep fabric clean - Remove dirt and other particles before they have a chance to sink in and mildew
- NOTE: For low-traffic upholstery - most polyester outdoor fabrics are not constructed for high-traffic use and are not a substitute for indoor upholstery
- This fabric should be cleaned regularly. Brush off loose dirt and wash with a mild soap and lukewarm water solution. Rinse thoroughly to remove the soap. Allow fabric to air dry.
- The fabric is machine washable for removable cushion covers in a cold water setting. Allow fabric to air dry.
- For stubborn stains, use a fabric spot remover. Follow the directions on the container and always test for color fastness. Rinse thoroughly with clean water and air dry.