How to Clean Solid Wood Furniture
Each piece is made from wood that has been sustainably sourced from plantations or reclaimed from other uses. Natural variations in color and texture are preserved to give each design unique character and add depth to your interiors.
Here’s how to clean wood furniture without damaging its finish:
- Dust your furniture piece to remove all surface dirt. Now you’re ready to remove light soiling.
- Start with the gentlest cleaner and move to a stronger one as needed. To begin, try mixing a weak solution of water and dishwashing soap.
- Dip a soft cloth in the solution, wring it out, and then wipe the entire piece. You want a damp cloth, not a wet one.
- Don’t saturate the wood, and rinse your cloth often.
- Take a second, clean cloth, and dry the piece thoroughly.