This natural stone is prized for its cool hues and deep veining. Bluestone’s intricate crystalline structure adds depth and texture to both the material and the furniture it is a part of. We hone every piece to enhance its beauty and preserve its character
• Use a cleaning agent specifically designed for stone tabletops. Do not use detergents, soaps or abrasive materials.
• Wipe up spills immediately with a slightly damp cloth, then dry with a clean towel.
• Avoid placing hot objects like plates or pans directly on the stone’s surface.
• Avoid placing heavy or sharp objects on the bluestone.
• If you chip your table, keep the chipped pieces and contact a professional stone repair service