No products in the cart.
Never Fear Z-Wovens Performance Fabrics
Worry-free fabrics that can stand up to real life. With unbelievable stain resistance and clean-ability, NeverFear Fabrics actually surpass industry standards for performance, to ensure your customers years of faithful service, all without sacrificing beauty, softness or luxury. Z-Wovens created these fabrics with two-level stain protection. At the first level, spills are repelled and prevented from entering the fabric, so stains are easily removed. Should stains go unnoticed, eventually working into the fabric, a second barrier with a proprietary releasing property prevents most stains from becoming permanent.
Z-Wovens Upholstery Care
- Regular vacuuming of your upholstered furniture will enhance the beauty and longevity of your fabric.
- Treat spills promptly. Gently blot away the spill with a clean, dry absorbent cloth. Do not rub.
- Attempt removal of dried contaminants with a soft brush or dull knife prior to using a wet treatment.
Important! Test a small hidden section of the upholstery to ensure fabric and color are not affected. For severe stains, consult a professional upholstery cleaner.
Cleaning Methods – While all stains may not be completely removed, these guidelines are suggested for best results.
- Method A: Use a water-based sop solution of 1 tablespoon laundry detergent per 2 cups warm water. Dampen the cleaning cloth and gently blot away the spill. Do not rub. Rotate the cleaning cloth often and rinse with water to ensure complete removal of all soap residue.
- Method B: Use a mild solvent-based residential upholstery cleaner and follow the manufacture’s instructions.
Contaminant and Cleaning Method
- Chocolate, Coffee-Method A with tepid water
- Fruit – Method A with cold water
- Ink – Method A with rubbing alcohol
- Milk, Wine, Soft Drinks – Method A
- Grease, Oil, Lipstick – Method B
- Wax – Brush first, then Method B
- Vomit – Lift with cold water sponge, then Method A